Question Slow internet on all devices, maybe dns problem

Dec 26, 2023
Hello All,

I checked many posts, but I am not able to solve my issue based on any support.
First of all, I have not changed anything on my system, so I think it will not be the root cause.
We had good operation of our internet for at least one year, but now it is really slow on all devices and sometimes needs to refresh the page to load it. On last year we had similar issue, but after many days troubleshhoting we found that the utp cable is the root cause, I changed it and the internet speed fixed. Now we are facing same issue. Now we have many new cat6 cable at home, but any of them are not able to work, so maybe that is not the root cause.
The net speed is slow on pc, workstation, mobile, tv and notebooks as well, so on all of them
I changed the dns to google dns and nothing improved. I changed dns to adviced by tp link, still not work. Router firmware is the latest one (tp link).
Checked the net speed on several sites, it is OK. My isp checked the device and does not see any problem.
Has anybody some ide what can be the root cause orwhat should I check further?

Thank you in advance.

Dec 26, 2023
What level of service are you supposed to get from your ISP? Also, how are you measuring network performance on all of these "slow" devices?
Hello,

We have 1 Gbit internet, what was pretty fast before. I have gigabit network card in three devices. It seems there is signal and the router is online, but the requests load second or third time really slowly. I called my isp and of course there are everything okay on their side. They will call back tomorrow, because the lady was not well prepared in network settings...