Smart Mini Projector with HD OUT only

May 24, 2018
Please help. i have a smart mini projector with HD OUT only. how can i connect it to my laptop so i can make a presentation on a white screen? thanks.

Solution
If your laptop has HDMI out and the projector HDMI in then connect them. I would set the projector as the 2nd screen and adjust the video resolution to match the projector. This way you can run your presentation on the projector and still have access to any other files or programs on the laptop screen.
May 24, 2018

i checked the manual and it only explained the eshare function and airplay. does this mean i could only connect via wifi? i just found out that it connects to mobile phone but im not sure if it's limited only to IOS device. Is there any cable i can use to connect my laptop to the projector? would an hdmi switch work? thanks.

If your laptop has HDMI out and the projector HDMI in then connect them. I would set the projector as the 2nd screen and adjust the video resolution to match the projector. This way you can run your presentation on the projector and still have access to any other files or programs on the laptop screen.

Solution