smartphone, streaming device, wifi

sjne81

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
All I have is a smart phone and a streaming device, can I get just wifi to use both? I have an unlimited data plan for the phone, but I use a lot of data & at a certain point it slows down,plus I'm not even using the streaming device other than as a DVD/bluray.

Solution
Not really sure what you are looking to do, what do you mean by "wifi", are you talking about just a data plan or actual WiFi as in what a router provides? Are you using your phone for data? Do you have an internet service provider to the house like cable or dsl? If you want something aside from your phone for internet access, sign up for service at your house, get a router and connect to that.
Not really sure what you are looking to do, what do you mean by "wifi", are you talking about just a data plan or actual WiFi as in what a router provides? Are you using your phone for data? Do you have an internet service provider to the house like cable or dsl? If you want something aside from your phone for internet access, sign up for service at your house, get a router and connect to that.

Solution