Smartphones with the Longest Battery Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch_16

Prominent
Apr 5, 2017
No mention of any Xiaomi phones, many of which have longer battery life than the ones on this list. Yes, I know they aren't available for LTE in the US but they work well on LTE in other countries, including Canada. Too bad about so many overly US-centric blog posts.

MingLee617

Prominent
Jul 15, 2017

Sorry , I don't have these 2 models available in HK:no:

dwissmar

Prominent
Oct 13, 2017
If you are in Iraq, you make a decision about weight batteries vs ammunition, I have an old Garmin and Canon, they both have to AA's in a zip-lock. I also put a little square of paper in the battery holder so the batteries last longer.

wpymes

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Global Version with 4G LTE Bands 4 and 20 that packs a SD625 and a 4100 mAh battery. Id say it lasts more than 13 hours of screen on time, and with 4Gb RAM and 64 Gb storage capacity costs around $200. Worth considering!

Mar 29, 2018
My Samsung galaxy s7 edge battery life was fine for 3 months only while my friend oppo R11 was still running fine after 1 year. It's not accurate to test on brand new battery. Should test them after 6 months or more.

May 30, 2018
Something worth noting: I bought the ZTE Blade V8 Pro, and none of the US carriers will activate it. I thought the first was a fluke when all the companies said the IMEI came back as "device not found" (as if it doesn't exist), so I returned the first one. When the second arrived earlier today I contacted the major companies again and they ALL said the IMEI comes back as "device not found" once again... Therefore this phone is not compatible with US arms of Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, nor T-Mobile, aka none of the US cell companies (nor 3rd party companies since they use the major companies towers). Why is this one even being sold in the US if it is not compatible with any company?
I checked the rest of the list and of course, except for 2 of the $600+ models, none of them are Verizon compatible. Just sad.

Oct 9, 2018
I bought the Moto G5 Plus last December and it’s not totally worth it, not even a year old and their newest update about a week ago is draining my battery and can’t figure it out, not buying another Motorola

Status
Not open for further replies.