Smelly USB Device Aims to Curb Foul Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Someone should tell the pentagon, fifty of these and a box set of Deadwood and you could take down a small country...

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
pretty useless if you ask me. It would be better if it had voice recognition and you could put it in a room, maybe without the laptop.

Christopher1

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
People who say that others are not 'playing nice' by using foul language are by and large pantywaists who shouldn't be on the rough and tumble internet in the first place.

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
I don't really see the point in stopping someone from 'cussing' as long as it isn't used with malice...hating oversensitive fascist people... >:O

G

We've all heard horror stories about people failing to land that dream job—or even losing it—due to bad comments typed out in the heat of the moment.

Yup, getting sprayed in the face by a glorified electronic skunk is just what I want when I'm seriously pissed off; oh yes, that'll bring down the blind rage. Back to the drawing board kiddo and next time try making something a bit more useful, like maybe a bug zapper that kills insects with laser bolts, is made to look like Han Solo with his blaster AND is smart enough to avoid accidently blinding people. Y'know, something practical AND fun.

G

It'd be funny if the "inventor" recieves the only unit ever sold as an anniversary gift, lol.

seriousazn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2009
[citation][nom]qfwlekf[/nom]Yup, getting sprayed in the face by a glorified electronic skunk is just what I want when I'm seriously pissed off; oh yes, that'll bring down the blind rage. Back to the drawing board kiddo and next time try making something a bit more useful, like maybe a bug zapper that kills insects with laser bolts, is made to look like Han Solo with his blaster AND is smart enough to avoid accidently blinding people. Y'know, something practical AND fun.[/citation]
I say have the device display a picture of a hot girl everytime you feel the need to type a curse word :p

Status
Not open for further replies.