So my computer had a troijan

makke51199

Estimable
Dec 31, 2015
Okay so i runned 360 total security it found 6 troijans from my computer ?! I deleted them am i okay ?
Is it possible that the troijan got some of my accounts or something like that ?

What are the possible ways i got them ?

Thanks !

Solution
Then change the passwords of your accounts to put yourself at ease.

1. Recently i found out that 360 total security firewall is glasswire, i recommend using comodo firewall but i dont know if there are compatibility issues, unless you can turn off glasswire completely. This could have led trojans to enter your pc when surfing especiall visiting shady site. Using cracks and patches that can download trojan onto your windows installations.
2. Turn on avira and bitdefender antivirus engines of 360 total security, if these are turned on and coupled with comodo firewall your protection should be more than adequate.

zer0c00l587

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
Then change the passwords of your accounts to put yourself at ease.

1. Recently i found out that 360 total security firewall is glasswire, i recommend using comodo firewall but i dont know if there are compatibility issues, unless you can turn off glasswire completely. This could have led trojans to enter your pc when surfing especiall visiting shady site. Using cracks and patches that can download trojan onto your windows installations.
2. Turn on avira and bitdefender antivirus engines of 360 total security, if these are turned on and coupled with comodo firewall your protection should be more than adequate.

Solution