Solution dor screen problem

anamariegueco

Prominent
Oct 3, 2017
I was watching tv when suddenly it lost picture. Turned it off and when i turn it on after 2 seconds picture will disappear but it has sound. Tv is only 20 months. If i bring it to service center is there a possibility that my tv set be fixed? Thank you.

Barty1884

Admirable
Assuming you've ensured all connections are secure, have rebooted the TV/cable box etc and potentially have tried alternative cables (HDMI etc), then your best bet would be the pursue warranty - assuming you're inside the warranty period.

If you're not inside the warranty period - generally speaking, it's more economical to replace a TV than it is to repair one, although that will vary depending on the TV/region etc.

Barty1884

Admirable
Assuming you've ensured all connections are secure, have rebooted the TV/cable box etc and potentially have tried alternative cables (HDMI etc), then your best bet would be the pursue warranty - assuming you're inside the warranty period.

If you're not inside the warranty period - generally speaking, it's more economical to replace a TV than it is to repair one, although that will vary depending on the TV/region etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 12
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 4