some one help me

Samuel_81

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017
hello anyone plz help me, my lenevo laptop charger connecter on the laptop fell of, and when i charge my laptop, the tip of the charger is really hot and after 3 seconds of touching it, it burns my finger, and my chargers tip which is the yellow part is abit cracked and its bent and while its charging i have to hold it pushed in hard for my laptop to charge.

Solution
Stop trying to charge the laptop. If it's burning you what's it doing to the motherboard of your machine?

Go to your local e-Bay website and input the laptop's make a model then add charger and run that search. Don't buy the cheapest - pay more for an original unit rather than a cheap clone that might catch fire.
Stop trying to charge the laptop. If it's burning you what's it doing to the motherboard of your machine?

Go to your local e-Bay website and input the laptop's make a model then add charger and run that search. Don't buy the cheapest - pay more for an original unit rather than a cheap clone that might catch fire.

Solution

Samuel_81

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017

Samuel_81

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017

Samuel_81

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017

Samuel_81

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017

I couldn't even guess. Here in England, I used to charge £40 for that job but when I turned 70, I found it better to turn the job down because of the risks of de-soldering the old jack to remove it from the motherboard to make room to solder a new one on. It's work for younger eyes than mine.

The part is around £2 but the work is delicate. Ask a few local PC fixers what they would charge.