Something Wrong With Tablet Battery.

SansTheSkeletor

Commendable
Oct 15, 2016
So, a while ago I found my old Tablet I had about a year or two ago. The reason why I can't use it and stored it in the back of the main furniture piece of my room was because, well, lets talk, shall we?
So, I dropped my tablet. The screen didn't crack but it didn't charge, and it already had charging problems. I plugged it into the wall and shoved it in as hard as I could, yet it didn't work. It had about 20% battery left, and when it was on 10% I put it to the place where we usually attempted to charge it. It didn't charge. I woke up the next morning and acted all surprised my tablet refused to turn on and showed my mom. She took it to the repairman, and about a week later, my mom said something along the lines of "blah blah battery won't work blah" and I was like "Was it because the piece of the metal thing that the charger plugged into nipped?" and she said "No of course not, that was fixed easily" so I asked what it was and she said something happened to the battery and it would take more money to fix than it would to fix it. I don't know whats wrong with it. I plugged it into the wall a couple of times and it didn't turn on, but if it did I'd freak out since I have a small case of technophobia and a huge robophobia. I still want to turn it on at least for a second. To say goodbye.

Solution
I don't really see a question here, it was dropped then no longer charged, so something internally broke if the charging port was already replaced. If someone already looked at it and could not fix it, nothing you can do on your own unless you want to take it apart and make sure everything internally is connected properly and maybe replace the battery or the motherboard since the connectors could have snapped.
I don't really see a question here, it was dropped then no longer charged, so something internally broke if the charging port was already replaced. If someone already looked at it and could not fix it, nothing you can do on your own unless you want to take it apart and make sure everything internally is connected properly and maybe replace the battery or the motherboard since the connectors could have snapped.

Solution