Sonos speaker vs other bluetooth speakers

andrewsz

Estimable
Feb 24, 2015
Hi there,
Hope everything fine.

I'm writing to you to ask for a quick feedback regarding these set of speakers I would like to buy.

Sonos Airplay 3: price is about 300 eur.

I listened them and I was well impressed about sounds quality. Of course I know it is a plus the possibility to compose with the other speakers but as a negative point, for what i've understood you would need always to be connected to the internet to use the wifi connection. However this is not the question, I will get confirmation about this reading through the product guide.

My question is whether, generally speaking would you confirm the product in terms of :
- quality
- power of sounds,
- no other significant short-comnigs

The above points should be compared vs a standard Blueetoth spearks: would you see very powerful speaker for the same price (300EUR) ?

Thanks for your impressions/feedback

Solution
The Sonos Play 3 is a very good sounding speaker for it's price range and is well made. You can't really compare it to a BT speaker as it really is much more. Your smartphone is mostly used as a remote for it rather than a source so your phone doesn't have to be on all the time you use it. The latest versions do not need a wired network connection in most cases. The Sonos app gives you access to almost every music service and your music files on your computers. You can also expand to up to 32 separate zones by adding additional Plays, Connects, ConnectAmps, or Playbars.
The Sonos Play 3 is a very good sounding speaker for it's price range and is well made. You can't really compare it to a BT speaker as it really is much more. Your smartphone is mostly used as a remote for it rather than a source so your phone doesn't have to be on all the time you use it. The latest versions do not need a wired network connection in most cases. The Sonos app gives you access to almost every music service and your music files on your computers. You can also expand to up to 32 separate zones by adding additional Plays, Connects, ConnectAmps, or Playbars.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS