Sony PlayStation TV Review - Mediocrity Awaits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Sharp

Estimable
Mar 3, 2014
This sounds intentional, mainly to ensure that whoever hacks the device will have a short lived victory as sony will immediately snuff it with a feature release which people will desperately clamber for in order to make their device usable. It would have been a very smart move by sony if they had released their entire PSone library to this device on day 1, at the very least it then becomes a nostalgia engine and isnt encumbered by the control system

Matthew Rodriguez

Estimable
Oct 22, 2014
Blue Kazoo, if the game is on the compatibility list, it will run identically on the PSTV as the Vita. The internals are identical.

I'm looking at a PSTV because there's a handful of Vita games I want to play and I despise handheld game consoles. I don't need to play games on the go, and I hate hunching over a little screen. However, one of the Vita games I most want to play, Ys: Memories of Celceta, is not compatible. If that game becomes compatible I'll probably get one.

brownie1991

Estimable
Oct 21, 2014
It can be thought of as a set-top box but its main functionality is the fact u can play ps4 and vita games on a different screen,and sounds like it does this well.

Status
Not open for further replies.