Solved! Sony VAIO VPCS117GG/B

mahmoud1400

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Hello,
I want to buy a sony laptop. My budget matches VPCS117GG/B, but I don't know if it suits my needs. I mostly use DTP softwares such as Adobe Indesign, dreamweaver. Please advise.
Thanks

Solution
Current generation VAIOs are pretty powerful, but unless you're buying from the US, they tend to be over-priced. The VPCS117GG (I'm assuming you want lots of screen real-estate, right?).

To save some money, try looking for a laptop with lots of RAM and of course storage. High-end graphics isn't that important, unless you constantly do 3D design. Look at Sony's larger laptops, or consider another brand like Dell or HP.

r_manic

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Current generation VAIOs are pretty powerful, but unless you're buying from the US, they tend to be over-priced. The VPCS117GG (I'm assuming you want lots of screen real-estate, right?).

To save some money, try looking for a laptop with lots of RAM and of course storage. High-end graphics isn't that important, unless you constantly do 3D design. Look at Sony's larger laptops, or consider another brand like Dell or HP.

Solution