News Sony Xperia 1 III leak shows off the phone's 4K display, Zeiss cameras and more

Apr 7, 2021
I hope sony never adopts the dumb punch hole or cutout in the screen, a big reason I buy sony phones is because they stick to the old design, I'm all for improvement and change but the punchhole is just dumb, it ruins the phones looks imo and it's not nice when watching netflix or playing videogames on your phone, I really really hope they stick to their own way and never adopt this ugly trend, I would like the flip out camera if they can still keep the front facing speakers and the water resistants.

janoleolsen

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2006
Unless camera beats Samsung, I doubt anyone wants to pay a high price tag for big bezels from another brand than Apple...

Apr 7, 2021
I hope sony never adopts the dumb punch hole or cutout in the screen, a big reason I buy sony phones is because they stick to the old design, I'm all for improvement and change but the punchhole is just dumb, it ruins the phones looks imo and it's not nice when watching netflix or playing videogames on your phone, I really really hope they stick to their own way and never adopt this ugly trend, I would like the flip out camera if they can still keep the front facing speakers and the water resistants.

And let's not forget the camera bump. I believe the PRO doesn't have one. Whose idea was it to make the camera stick out. Curved screens. The list goes on.