Review Soundcore Sleep A20 earbuds

Lukalumen

Prominent
Feb 19, 2023
I got these and they make my ears feel extremely sore and painful. The pain wakes me up during the night... I'm a side sleeper. Very disappointed.

Jun 4, 2024
these are great for my use case, I needed these to block out stomping from my upstairs neighbors and they actually work. I do have to use brown noise from a different app which drains the batter more but once soundcore updates the sounds which can be loaded on to the buds themselves this will be better than the Bose Sleepbuds

Lukalumen

Prominent
Feb 19, 2023
these are great for my use case, I needed these to block out stomping from my upstairs neighbors and they actually work. I do have to use brown noise from a different app which drains the batter more but once soundcore updates the sounds which can be loaded on to the buds themselves this will be better than the Bose Sleepbuds
There are lots of sounds that work without bluetooth. Do none of them work for you?

Jun 4, 2024
There are lots of sounds that work without bluetooth. Do none of them work for you?
Honestly none of them really work, some of them just sound kind of flat. I’ve been using a brown noise from headspace and it works perfectly. I still get a solid 8-9 hours which is perfect for sleeping. But ideally I would prefer to just pick these up and have the brown noise playing automatically, maybe future updates can address the sound.