South Koreans Use Sausages as iPhone Stylus

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]haljordan[/nom]If you can't stand to take off a glove in the cold, or can't wait to find a warmer place to utilize your smart-phone, then why not snip off the tip of the glove index finger. I wouldn't imagine a person would lose that much body heat that way or suffer frost bite. Though, with a sausage stylus you have an immediate snack at your finger tips...decisions, decisions...[/citation]

Or, if you can't stand the cold, why are you so desperate to use your smart phone? Is it a life threatening situation? Do you really need to use the phone at that moment?

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Damn those koreans are smart. Keep their hands for getting cold, and then when the get in a nice warm place those fuckers have snack already in hand. FUCKING GENIUS I SAY!

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
However, some creative south-Korean smartphone owners have come up with a better solution: sausages.

For certain values of 'better', certainly. They can't invent a stylus that will work with capacitive touch screens? Come on.

amarok

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
so if no sausages around they can just open the zipper in the pants, pull their "johnson/willy/cock" out and slap it against the touch screen, ehh?

It gives a new meaning to: No judge, I was not flashing my penis at the girl, I just tried to call home..

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]deadlockedworld[/nom]I'm confused-- I thought the touchscreen sensed electrical current? Or is that just the patent filed for the next generation?[/citation]
Here's a little known fact: next to silver and gold, sausage is the 3rd best conductor of electricity.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]pattyrr[/nom]> Apple should be held responsible for this Responsible for what? For designing a touch-screen that works exactly like it should? Designed to be touched by hand... not a sausage.[/citation]I knew this was gonna happen. Settle down there champ!

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
News sure is slow today. Eh?

Couldn't you just wear leather gloves and give 'em a lick? It'd be more convenient... plus leather gloves are warm warm warm. =D

G

Ha! we third-country people always come up with the most practical solutions! take that, consumist neo-liberal technocrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.