Spammer "Escapes" From Minimum Security Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobhob

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2008
The tax evasion refers to him not paying the IRS and now he gets fined 700,000 for it. The other companies however, will probably have start some kind of case action suit against him for damages to get money out of this. Feds can't take money and give people/companies.

njalterio

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2008
I hope the catch this jerk and throw him in a maximum security prison for even longer. Normally I am not in favor of heavy handed justice, but I am sick of all the nonsense emails and damage these guys cause.

It would be cool if Tom's kept us updated when this guy gets caught.

Soma_Saint

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2008
this is a tragic and eye-opening turn of events. as an annoying
profiteer.. i was glad he was facing criminal charges..

but this.. this is just disheartening.. my condolences to the
victims family and those survived..

-soma

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
*back from reading the discussion a bit:
Apparently he used to live in the house the shooting took place in front of. The house was vacant, so it's likely that it was going to be used as a hide out. Its not confirmed on whether the 3 year old, woman, and teenager were related to him, but it certainly looks like the "Spam King" may have shot up his own family, and then turned the gun on himself.

G

lmao... toms deleted the posts of some guy that had the article from 9news before toms... lol toms deleted it so it looks like they are on top of everything... when infact the only reason they updated it was because someone posted here already lol now that is funny

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
[citation][nom]thogrom[/nom]lmao... toms deleted the posts of some guy that had the article from 9news before toms... lol toms deleted it so it looks like they are on top of everything... when infact the only reason they updated it was because someone posted here already lol now that is funny[/citation]

Yep, I was the guy who did the updated post and wondering where did my post go?? Ah well.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
^Darkk's posts are still up on the other article if that's what you're talking about. This site is fucking broken lately, often posts don't show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.