Speakers that connect to 2 devices

broshm

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2007
Hello,

My TV and PC use the same monitor.
I'm looking for speakers that can connect to both my PC and my TV.

I want to be able to switch between the 2 without unplugging cables.

Thank you.

if you connect the speaker system to your television then you wouldnt have to unplug cables or switch the source. my family has a few sony tower speakers connected directly to the back of a tv. sound is decent but there is no subwoofer. theres a ~ 3 1/2 foot tall pair that sells for $150 on sears.com which is a good value.

another option would be to use an a/v receiver or HTiB solution. this is what i use for managing my 5.1 & dual input system. the fact that they auto-calibrate by mic is a godsend. hooking up direct to a tv doesn't offer this. overall price will be greater this route though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Audio 2
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
T Audio 1
L Audio 1
Q Audio 1
E Audio 4
K Audio 1
P Audio 1
R Audio 2
T Audio 2
B Audio 1
B Audio 3
M Audio 2
J Audio 1
A Audio 2
S Audio 4
M Audio 2
A Audio 5
M Audio 1
Similar threads
Solved! Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Solved! Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Solved! Audio muted when 2 devices are connected to one speaker.
Connecting mixer to speaker to tv?
Solved! Can I connect 2 bush cube wireless speakers to one device?
Are there portable Bluetooth Output speakers that can connect to Bluetooth Input devices?
i want to connect my pc and my google home device using Bluetooth to the same old stereo system.
sound plate speaker has optical connectivity only, So suggesst me a device to conect PC with sound-plate using PC aux port?
Connecting Multiple Devices to one set of Speakers
Solved! How to Connect 2 or 3 or 4 Bose Soundlink III Bluetooth Speakers with 1 bluetooth device such as iPhone at one time?
Help with connecting devices and eliminating speaker buzz?
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
Connecting bluetooth adapter to non-bluetooth devices
but a new small stereo and connect it to my great old speackers
Is there a device that lets me connect an aux and emit bluetooth to connect with a speaker?
2 devices connected to one set of speakers, only one device playing at a time?
I want to Split 5.1 surround connections on receiver to allow 2 devices to use the surround sound theatre system
How to connect 2 devices to the same speakers?
when i connect more the on device to my logitech Z506 speakers the sound guets muffled why is this
how to connect two devices with one speaker

ASK THE COMMUNITY