Speakers to use for my sound card.

G

I have a 5.1 surround sound audio card on my pc. I currently have Front L/R and Center/Sub-woofer speakers connected. I only want speakers for the side left and right channels - what speakers are available with enough cable to be able to reach to the left and right of my area?

The 2 additional channels will be rear surround not side so if you can place them behind you that would give you more accurate reproduction.
You can usually extend the cables of any speaker set.
The cable from the soundcard to the main speaker is the same as a headphone extension cable.
The wire from the main speaker to the secondary one is two conductor speaker wire so you can cut the short cable and splice 18-16ga speaker wire to any length you need.

The 2 additional channels will be rear surround not side so if you can place them behind you that would give you more accurate reproduction.
You can usually extend the cables of any speaker set.
The cable from the soundcard to the main speaker is the same as a headphone extension cable.
The wire from the main speaker to the secondary one is two conductor speaker wire so you can cut the short cable and splice 18-16ga speaker wire to any length you need.

rgd1101

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from SamPhoenix : "Speakers to use for my sound card."

SamPhoenix

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017

What do you mean by cut the short cable?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 3
RJGrayLight Audio 1
W Audio 3
DakiMC Audio 1
T Audio 1
P Audio 4
C Audio 0
T Audio 0
Fenrystein Audio 2
Z Audio 1
P Audio 0