Spore: Countdown to One of the Most Anticipated Games of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

heh the games been leaked already and i have it. its pretty good but could be much better if they added some more depth and definitely more creature parts.

mtyermom

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
[citation][nom]mako222[/nom]heh the games been leaked already and i have it. its pretty good but could be much better if they added some more depth and definitely more creature parts.[/citation]

That's the point of owning a legitimate copy of the game, the massive amounts of user created content that will be continually added.

G

Unfortunately it's one of the biggest let-downs of 2008 as well. When it was in its infancy it was looking to be a really awesome game that delved into the depths of evolution. Now it's been turned into the sims with a new cover. It doesn't focus on evolution, it focuses on cutesiness, look at me i can dance, sing & pose!

I'm sure the kids will love it. That is until they get to the tribal stage and have to start playing an RTS, which a lot of younger ones will have no hope of understanding.

G

It's been out in Australia since Tuesday.

Fantastic game, well worth the wait.

G

I have it since yesterday (yes legit) and it's just great. You start off and it's instant fun. Can't wait to play on after work today...

G

With any hyped game there will be people that are going to find some reason to hate it just to hate it.

G

enigmatic i don't HATE it, i'm just extremely disappointed because it's absolutely nothing like the game they pictured 3 years ago.

Watch this video from 2005 and see just how different it is to the final product. It's a completely different game.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5748685702138041968&vt=lf&hl=de

Now THAT would've been a fantastic game, but obviously someone in power at Maxis/EA decided it wouldn't make as much money if they didn't make it look like their biggest selling product.

Status
Not open for further replies.