Sprint g900p BOG1 bootloader unlock solutions?

bfunny6t9

Estimable
Dec 12, 2015
I've been rooting my phone and playing around with roms for quite some time now. Recently had to take my phone in for service and got a brand new one and I thought it was odd that it came brand new instead of refurbished. I've done this about 7 times in the past with this phone alone and I have always gotten a refurbished model. I don't know if my phone company did that to me on purpose because they can tell I have been playing around with my phone or what.. but I have been stuck with a locked bootloader for two weeks now and I can't stand it. I keep searching online and all the answers I find in the search results I get are old and outdated. Has anybody came across a way to unlock the new sprint bootloader on the galaxy s5 g900p? I have managed to get access to the stock rom bootloader and unlocked the permissions but the overwrite still will not take. I'm not a computer genius I've been learning as I go. The best scenario I can come up with as of now is modifying a stock rom to allow an unlocked bootloader and trick Odin into thinking it is the stock rom. If anybody has any information that would help that would be greatly appreciated as I was just going to begin designing my own rom until I got grounded. Last night I had a security update sent to my phone that downloaded and installed automatically and stuck me in a boot loop and I didn't even customize anything except root. Apparently they don't even want me to root my phone anymore. Nandroid none of the backups will work I have tried all of them they just leave me at the boot screen even though it was done from there ROM. I hope someone out there I can make my day a little better lol I have an account on XDA if anybody needs to get ahold of me otherwise. Bfunny6t9 on xda forums. These things are built from scratch I know somebody has a solution somewhere they're not impenetrable

bfunny6t9

Estimable
Dec 12, 2015
Another idea I had was getting my phone completely wiped even data/media partition. Then replace with original kit kat. Even a way to downgrade would be amazing. I can't stand my phone being locked in toddler mode

bfunny6t9

Estimable
Dec 12, 2015
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B5AfudcH1XDQMVFZdFhVTFdYQ0U/

I found a way around it. In my drive is a restore. Install it and fac reset. If it doesnt work in my system files are the permissions, features, csc. Just copy and paste to change