Square Enix: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Will Be Dark

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The route the Square Enix is taking is just sad. The quality of their use to be work is no longer there. I miss KH when it was on the console. They keep letting out these hand held games, I guess to tide us over. FF XIII was a bad game sorry it just was to me it was anyway. I didnt like the song they used at the end Leona Lewis is didnt go... I just feel like for them its all about money now. No longer about how we recieve the game. I-XII were the best then something went wrong. The thing is the something very wrong with Square Enix. I mean Versus XIII better be awesome! Thr stuff that they have been giving us. It's not just us I have a lot of Japanese friends that live in Japan they didnt like FF XIII either...Said it was boring.Yeah FF XIII may have a lot of sales, but im sure it has al lot of trade ins. And that's why its only 20 bucks now. Cause it was a really good game like Zelda or something it would be more. Twilight Princess is nearly 30 bucks and look how old it is. Quality is key here..

Status
Not open for further replies.