Star Wars: Force Unleashed II - Darth Vader Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]Wheat_Thins[/nom]I like DQ Blizzards! Oreo flavor! ! ![/citation]
Thanks for reminding me I have a free Blizzard coupon for this month.

G

Whatever you do, do not pay $60 for this game. I remember the first one lasting me around 4 hours.

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
the demo has been up for a week. the cinematic movies are amazing but the game fails. combat and powers are fun, but weird control positions and a terrible camera make it frustrating. you cant get a good depth of a gap you have to jump over because the camera doesn't adjust. and they didn't fix that force grab, it's still impossible to grab exactly what you want and throw it where you want.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]L0tus[/nom]Is it just me? I know Vader is a legend but that helmet has always looked rather silly.[/citation]

That's because Lucas has an obsession with penises.

jeverson

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2007
[citation][nom]Wheat_Thins[/nom]I like DQ Blizzards! Oreo flavor! ! ![/citation]

I like M&M myself ;)

On topic: Already got it on pre-order. I liked the first one. Decent story, awesome force powers, and decent re-playability. Much better than a lot of games that have been coming out.

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
I can't wait for this game. I really wish they would redo Tie Fighter, X-Wing and Dark Forces. Some of my favorite games growing up.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]WheelsOfConfusion[/nom]Compared these Force powers to what you actually see in the live action movies, whether old or new. This is more like Dragon Ball Z than Star Wars.[/citation]

The abilities in the game are perfectly fine. Who knows how far you can go with such mastery of the Force, but it's the context that's the issue - Vader has an apprentice with more mastery of the Dark Side than Palpatine? I don't think so.

No problem at all seeing this level of ass-kickery in the Old Republic when Jedi were dime-a-dozen, but after the Purge?

Status
Not open for further replies.