Starcraft 2 This Year?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

philpot2005

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
[citation][nom]FlayerSlayer[/nom]I know!! But even without full map zoom (and independant minimap scaling and zoom), even without building queues for construction units, even without the larger number of units... I'm just glad we'll be able to select more than 12 friggen units at a time.[/citation]

LMFAO, True!!!

G

Why the focus on graphics? If it looks pretty does it mean that it will necessarily be fun to play? besides it's not like the graphics are bad, they're just not cutting edge. I think anyone who knows anything about the current generation of consoles has come to the conclusion that top-quality graphics doesn't mean squat....

Zuesacoatl

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2008
Wow, some of you people make me laugh, first its "We don't want to buy crap that the game companies rush out(whaa...cry....moan)" Now you have the stupidity to become hypocrits and cry "ZOMG, they took so long to develop it, I don't care if it is the most uber game in the world, they took to long.(snivel, whine, cry)" Seriously, make up your minds. Do you want the game companies to release great games that make take a bit to develop? Or. do you want EA standard games that could have been great, but did not have enough time and resources dumped into them to bring them to where they should be? Stop frakken putting on a show and grow up and make up your own minds, don't follow the not so cool naysayer crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.