Stardew Valley Tool Guide All the Resources for Upgrades from Clint

In Stardew Valley, you can do a lot of things to upgrade and improve your game. Among those things include the upgrade of your tools. There are four tools that you can upgrade in the game, and those are the axe, pick-axe, hoe, fishing rod, and watering can. You can upgrade these tools to improve their functions and cut the time that these tools take to perform their functions. For instance, if a silver bronze axe takes 12 hits to cut a tree, the iridium axe will take only three hits to do the work. This is the benefit of upgrading the tools. There are a total of three levels for fishing rod and four levels for other tools. The tools can be upgraded by taking them to Clint and giving him the resources needed for a particular level.
clyfYfd.png

The main task that is a bit arduous is to find the resources. Therefore, this guide will tell you where you can gather these resources. So without further ado, let’s get started:
Copper:
The copper spawns heavily meaning it can be easily found but you just need to approach mine level 20 and you will find plenty of copper after that until mine level 39. And on your way there, you are likely to find a couple of dozen of copper by the time you get to the level 20. The best thing is that the copper that you have mined will respawn the next day so you can come to the next day and mine again. One thing to remember, level 30s have a lot of dark spots so make sure to bring torches with you.
iVw8fyk.png

Iron:
Iron spawns more frequently in the range of 60 to 70 level of mines. Just like the copper, iron also re-spawns so you can come back next day and collect it again. By going at the level of 60+ in the mine, you will get a lot of combat and mining experience. Also, this hunt for iron will serve as a building block for you in preparing you to tackle the end levels of mine and also to move to the Skul Cavern.
Bh2wR4A.jpg

Gold:
The gold spawns more frequently in the range of 90 to 119 in the mines. That means you will find gold all the way to the bottom of mine. Yes, you will have to go pretty far and that means you will have to play carefully as you can die in the mines. Take only the necessary tools with you and make sure to take a lot of food with you to heal yourself during your gold hunt.
b03JdaR.jpg

Iridium:
The iridium tools can be upgraded the same way as others. But, gathering the iridium is like putting your hand in the mouth of an alligator. Yes, it is that difficult. You will have to travel to the Skill Cavern. But that is not the problem that you are going to face first. You need to get the skull key and 42500 gold to complete vault bundle that will open the Skull Cavern in the Calico desert. Each level of cavern means the more chances of spawning of iridium. But keep in mind, Skull Cavern does not have an elevator so if you trip, you will have to start all over.
6ZLRKFo.png

This guide to gathering resources to upgrade the tools is all you need. Just follow the tips in the guide and make sure you are mining at the right levels.