Steve Jobs Getting His Own Comic Book Story

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcd023

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
[citation][nom]mcd023[/nom]yes, yes he did. haha[/citation]

just for the record, I don't like apple, dont take the above seriously

fyend

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
Look up in the sky its a turd.... its so lame ... no its Pooperman!

More powerful than the US patent office ... able to take credit for other peoples ideas in a single press release!

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
Granted, Mac and iPhones are good electronic devices, but this kind of idolization is just scary. The zealots that worship this guy are what scare me the most. Jobs could probably ebay his poo and make a fortune off these idiots. Jobs is nothing special, he just runs a company that made a few successful electronic devices, nothing more.

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]He actually died years ago, but the board keeps his corpse moving around with puppet strings to keep up the share value, a bit like Weekend At Bernies but without all the jokes.[/citation]

Re-animated Jobs

Yoder54

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]The zealots that worship this guy are what scare me the most. [/citation]

The zealots worship the likes of Jobs, Jesus, Moroni, Gates, Marx, etc., and they only differ by those they idolize.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
[citation][nom]scuba dave[/nom]Oh look, anti-apple/jobs comments. How refreshing and original. Add in a "your drawing it wrong" and/or a "but can it draw crysis" comment, and this thread is complete.. >.>[/citation]

because we all know how original and refreshing the mac fans are as a contrast.
not liking a product for its abuse of others, lack of innovation beyond copying and hiding, and underpowered overpriced hype does not equal "we are all just trying to fit in".

apple went down hill as a respectable company since Woz was taken out of the picture. they base price on hype, not value. and I for one am PROUD to agree that yes, I think the only thing bigger than the prictag for mediocre hardware, is the ego and false ledend that jobs has made Apple.

praising a man for overselling his products and succeeding? any OTHER company gets ridiculed called out, and pointed out as being a scam to swindle you of money because you could have gotten a twice as good product for 1/2 as much.

but jobs does it hes seem as a hero for mankind.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]hoofhearted[/nom]Granted, Mac and iPhones are good electronic devices, but this kind of idolization is just scary. The zealots that worship this guy are what scare me the most. Jobs could probably ebay his poo and make a fortune off these idiots. Jobs is nothing special, he just runs a company that made a few successful electronic devices, nothing more.[/citation]

macs are built well, laptops, but the insides and price (leaving os out, as thats personal preference) ... hell no.
ipods... not so much.

i will never understand how the first generation of them became popular, i know how the 3rd+ did, but the first? i mean honestly, there were better solutions, just none natively supported... ahhhh... i see... itunes.... thats why.

thrasher32

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2007
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]He actually died years ago, but the board keeps his corpse moving around with puppet strings to keep up the share value, a bit like Weekend At Bernies but without all the jokes.[/citation]

Zombie Jobs - LOVE IT

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
[citation][nom]HappyBB[/nom]So what's next for Steve? A bible of Jobs? Come on, people have been mesmerized by Jobs and Apple and that's gotta stop!![/citation]
Yes, what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.