Steve Jobs: Why iPhone 3G Was Held Back in iOS4

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Userremoved

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
[citation][nom]Userremoved[/nom]Instead of Think different it shoud be:Think of how we can piss are consumers off[/citation]
*our
My error

Anyways my friend can change is background on his jailbroken ipod touch 2G.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Tmanishere[/nom]Apple has always been more about simplicity and user-friendliness rather than customization (i.e. Mac vs PC). When will people understand that? Just be happy about the competition bringing prices down.[/citation]

lol yer... that's what everyone says... why don't you ask all the iphone - especially 3G owners - how 'simple' and 'user-friendly' the process was to get this latest OS update installed... just to not get any of the features.

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
As everyone else is saying, why are all you Apple fanboys whining? What you're all saying is the same as me buying a new AMD Phenom II x6 1090t, and getting mad when they won't give me a free Bulldozer processor when it comes out, and my reason is 'because it's new'.

Sometimes I just don't understand you people...

bhaberle

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]Userremoved[/nom]BUG OFF! Find another website to spam.[/citation]
You know... when you quote what the spammer says, you are in fact spamming. lol.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]tethoma[/nom]If having a backround hurts performance, how is that a bad answer?[/citation]

Pretty sad when such an "advanced" device can't handle a background image....even my Blackberry Pearl could handle a background image.

Status
Not open for further replies.