Solved! Stop intermittant blip sound

Solution
Is it doing this all the time or just when using a specific app? I would suggest restarting the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if it happens while in there. If it does, then you may want to have the phone checked for hardware issues. If, however, it doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then there is something on the device that is the cause. A setting in your sounds for the phone, a bad app, virus, malware, setting within a specific app, etc. You will have to locate the exact cause to then resolve it (remove app, remove virus, change settings in an app, etc.).

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power...
Is it doing this all the time or just when using a specific app? I would suggest restarting the phone in "Safe Mode" to see if it happens while in there. If it does, then you may want to have the phone checked for hardware issues. If, however, it doesn't happen in "Safe Mode" then there is something on the device that is the cause. A setting in your sounds for the phone, a bad app, virus, malware, setting within a specific app, etc. You will have to locate the exact cause to then resolve it (remove app, remove virus, change settings in an app, etc.).

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Nov 20, 2018
I've just realised that the blip occurs when i receive notifications when a message comes thru which i haven't opened to read. This is on all apps! Now what do i do..i've spent the whole to figure out what causes it?! It must be some hidden notification no?

Nov 20, 2018

Nov 20, 2018
I found it..was under setting for reminder of unopened or untraed notifications. Yaay! Thx much for assistance..i'm not totally bc but cell phones do get my grey matter working overtime. Its a matter of remembering what you did the last time you tinkered around