News Stop using Control Center on your iPhone to disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi — here’s why

Aug 17, 2023
This is a very terrible advice! Disabling Bluetooth and WiFi completely, especially Bluetooth cripples your Find My functionality. I don't know if the author of this article thought through this very well before publishing.
There is a reason why Apple made the Control Center behave this way when you turn of Bluetooth and Wifi.
For the seamless experience of having Hand-off, Continuity, AirPlay and AirDrop between your Apple devices, as well as Find My, the Control Center does not turn of both WiFi and Bluetooth but rather disconnect from connected devices. This is to ensure that these convenient features will still be available.
Imagine losing your iPhone while your data connection is off. Because you turned off Bluetooth completely, it will be impossible to see the updated location of your iPhone in the Find My app since it won't be able to communicate with the Find My network!

Aug 18, 2023
I’m writing this review on the best iPhone and I can barely tell that this was written exclusively for the SEO.