stucked at lock screen

Faraz Mumtaz

Commendable
Dec 24, 2016
my new laptop hp has stuck at lock screen on restarting .so please i request u guys please tell me something so that i can start it.

Solution
Press teh Windows key and R together and if a Run box appears it means the keyboard is alive and the system is running behind the lock screen. Press Control, Shift and Escape to open the Task Manager. Click on More Details then when the Processes show up choose new Task from the File menu and type
explorer.exe
in the box and press Enter.

With luck, the Desktop should appear as normal. If the system repeats the error a second time, run System Restore to take the machine back to a day before the problem started. You can do that by Windows + R then in the Run box, type rstrui.exe and hit Enter. It takes a while to start up but it will.
Press teh Windows key and R together and if a Run box appears it means the keyboard is alive and the system is running behind the lock screen. Press Control, Shift and Escape to open the Task Manager. Click on More Details then when the Processes show up choose new Task from the File menu and type
explorer.exe
in the box and press Enter.

With luck, the Desktop should appear as normal. If the system repeats the error a second time, run System Restore to take the machine back to a day before the problem started. You can do that by Windows + R then in the Run box, type rstrui.exe and hit Enter. It takes a while to start up but it will.

Solution