Super Mario Themed Room is a Childhood Dream

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]amnotanoobie[/nom]That's why this article is on Tom's Guide not Tom's Hardware. If you'll look at previous articles posted here, they pretty much post anything and everything else that even just has a smell of tech.[/citation]

This article is on Tom's Guide but it's linked as "News" on http://www.tomshardware.com/us/

v1ze

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
[citation][nom]weedface[/nom]sorry but how is this news?[/citation]
how is that a comment? it's not! it's a question. take that. guy.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
Usually I just sit back in these types of situations, but I do have to voice my opinion on this one. For all you pansy-ass, whining, babied little boys that can't READ what a article is listed under needs to go back to the classroom. For one this article (as mentioned previously) is under Tom's Guide. Second this is a pretty cool thing that I enjoy reading about from time to time, it gets you away from all the technical articles you read about. Anyways, just venting a little steam from constantly reading comments from all these cry babies. *Sniff sniff* you little diaper wearers!

/endrant

Status
Not open for further replies.