Super Mario World HDD Shaped Like SNES Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilo11

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2006
I hope those are replica carts and not the real deal, its a shame to destroy the actual games inside the carts.

kriswitak

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
Ah man, I got excited when I read "cart" and I thought it was going to look like a Mario Kart. Haha, oh well. This could be a clever way of hiding your delicate data on an external hdd. Just slip it into the original game sleeve and put it with your other games. Bam, secrets!

segio526

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
In the spirit of conserving space, I'd rather have one in the form of an N64 or Sega Genesis cart. Maybe one that looked like a Game Boy Color/Pocket/Advance.

phoenix777

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]kriswitak[/nom]Ah man, I got excited when I read "cart" and I thought it was going to look like a Mario Kart. [/citation]

lol me too.

nukemaster

Distinguished
[citation][nom]scotters[/nom]As long as we dont have to blow on it, I'm cool[/citation]
Hey, my drive is not spinning up.
Did you blow on the contacts?
Ohh right. Its working now.

That would make it authentic for the NES ones. The Snes was much better about that and the 64 just worked.

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Kilo11[/nom]I hope those are replica carts and not the real deal, its a shame to destroy the actual games inside the carts.[/citation]
Nostalgia is all well and good but with the limited number of working systems from this era it is good to have a use for the leftover/recycled games. That being said what I really want is a company to come out with a system that plays old cartridges like the ATARI 2600 NES and Sega MS on modern tv's.

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
why cant they hook up the usb cable to the cartridge so that u can play the game too! or at least load the rom on the cartridge.

slaphappy

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
[citation][nom]koga73[/nom]why cant they hook up the usb cable to the cartridge so that u can play the game too! or at least load the rom on the cartridge.[/citation]
Because that would be illegal :|

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
That's pretty awesome, at $150 for 500GB, its a little pricey. It could get a 1TB for that price I might consider it. And I second the Gold Zelda case or maybe Chrono Trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.