Super-Sized Neptune Pine Watch Can Replace Your Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Green

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
I just have to have one, just ordered mine. Granted, I am 6"4 250ish. All of my watches are large. Hell, if I don't like it my nephew (h.s. soph) will.

wtfxxxgp

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
I think I'm on the fence with this one. I HATE having to carry a phone around and always wonder where I've put it down or what else it shares my pocket space with. So it would be nice to have something as convenient as this to replace the mobile phone, provided that it shrinks in size and rather has other output options like to a bluetooth app on my desktop or laptop etc. that will show me the screen and all it's amazing functions there instead of on the device itself. They shouldn't be looking to make it a standalone solution - rather something that integrates well with all the other tech and takes advantage of that. This is just my opinion. And IP. ;)

poncespr

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
1.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor.For a tech blog, you guys should be a little more careful on getting your facts straight,

poncespr

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
1.2Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor.For a tech blog, you guys should be a little more careful on getting your facts straight,

Status
Not open for further replies.