Solved! Sync pics on iPhone and iPad

Tom Seeley

Estimable
Nov 26, 2020
I have an iPhone 12 and an older iPad. Right now both of them are set so I can use the photos app on either one to see pics I’ve taken on either device. But there’s a bit of a time lag btwn taking a pic on the phone and being able to see it on the iPad, and v.v.
Is there a way I can “force” the upload to the cloud to occur, if I want to be able to check a pic on the iPad right after I took it with the phone? Or MUST I wait?!😝😝😝I was BORN impatient so you can imagine how terrible the waiting is for me!😝😝😝

Solution
I have an iPhone 12 and an older iPad. Right now both of them are set so I can use the photos app on either one to see pics I’ve taken on either device. But there’s a bit of a time lag btwn taking a pic on the phone and being able to see it on the iPad, and v.v.
Is there a way I can “force” the upload to the cloud to occur, if I want to be able to check a pic on the iPad right after I took it with the phone? Or MUST I wait?!😝😝😝I was BORN impatient so you can imagine how terrible the waiting is for me!😝😝😝

Web search will find you what you need...

Web search will find you what you need https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...-FlkFHdg6BI8Q7xYoAHoECAEQMQ&biw=1920&bih=1057

Solution