Talk to a real person for metro pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2018
Unfortunately I think MetroPCS has caught on to the shortcut given on this site, lol. I'm not blaming the site OR whoever posted it, all I'm saying is that I tried the "hit 0 after prompts" thing and after that sixth zero I was hung up on and this was from a MetroPCS phone! I'm only trying to help a friend out and pay their bill so they can make some important calls but I'm getting nothing but blocked!! Even on the website (using both phones: her MetroPCS phone says can't access Internet, my AT&T phone says "sorry can't process this right now try later"... WTFhuh?!? Never have I had such a hard time trying to make a payment and NOT be charged a $2 fee. I know it's only $2 but at this point it's the principle and not the amount. I just wanted to update y'all on the "press 0" thing not working anymore... apparently neither does anything else regarding MetroPCS since they really want that $2(& if you are my age you'll remember the movie "Better Off Dead" where the paper boy keeps hunting John Cusack's character saying "I want my two dollars!!" LMAO! Creepy and VERY ANNOYING so my advice would be to avoid MetroPCS if you can. I've been using AT&T's prepaid since 2012 it's $45 a month for unlimited talk & text w/6gb of data + rollover so you can have up to 11gb of data if you have WiFi access. Just saying, when I call customer service I get a human first try! Have a great day y'all!! ✌️

I have called MetroPCS support several times, always got someone on the line. They also have an option to call you back so you are not sitting on hold. You can pay a bill online easily, does not even have to be your phone, just put in the number you are paying on. https://www.metropcs.com/payment

Customer
Service
888-8metro8 (888-863-8768)
*611 from your MetroPCS phone

Make a
Payment
*99 from your MetroPCS phone
888-8metro8 (888-863-8768)

Status
Not open for further replies.