Teen Kills Self After Friend Streams Sexual Video

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azone

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2008
He should not of streamed the video, but the victim was obviously of weak blood to kill himself after something like that. Suicide is a permanent solution to an often temporary problem.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
Isn't discrimination against gay people what brought about his death?
If a heterosexual was caught on video he would be embarrassed but very unlikely to commit suicide.

CaptainBib

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
I only hope that this homophobic.. person.. has some nice nights in prison with bubba.

People like that sicken me. Live and Let live.

lp231

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
All three of them are 18 which means it's a fresh start, freedom and away from parents. Apparently those two idiots who committed this senseless act don't know the meaning of showing respect and their immaturity had sky rocketed through the roof.
Looks like they never got discipline by their parents and looks like society has do it--the hard way.

According to a article, if guilty it's 5 years in prison, which means their lives are already ruined before it started, by the time they're released all their classmates would have graduated and for those two, they'll probably not have a future as on their resume it will say "murderer".

bren7473

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
Dear Tyler

Lets take a look at what you've accomplished. Instead of just taking action to have proper punishment for Ravi's actions you have embarrassed your family on a national level, you've ruined Ravi and Molly's lives, and you ended your own. Way to take the high road champ.

Dear Ravi

You immature idiot. You deserve punishment. Shame on you. Prepare to be severely over-punished because you happen to pick on a weak individual. Just remember Ravi, this is 100% YOUR fault. Dumbass.

bren7473

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]fkr[/nom]i wonder if they will make a movie about streaming sex videos. oh wait they have. somebody should sue those movie producers. /sarcasmwish i could catch my cheating wife and stream that.[/citation] I wish you would too and give me a link! I'll go ahead and apologize for that. Sorry...

nicodemus_mm

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
"Yeah, it really is. Some people just don't think their actions through, and some don't even care about the consequences.

Sad, sad that this Ravi was too selfish to think things through, sad that he was too insensitive to see both that his roomate could be really hurt by his actions and that he couldn't see that this was something his roomate might do.

Whoever raised this boy should be ashamed."

Yeah, cause kicking you're roomate out of what is also their room to have a midnight rendezvous is thinking things through. Jumping off a bridge is thinking things through. Get real. This kid enabled his web came so he could see what was going on in in what is also HIS room containing HIS things. Anyone that thinks he was streaming this to thousands of people really has no clue about the app he was using. As usual, you're ready to be lead by the nose by the media as they spin something in the most unfavorable light... to the point where it's blatantly inaccurate.

nicodemus_mm

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
Yeah, it really is. Some people just don't think their actions through, and some don't even care about the consequences.

Sad, sad that this Ravi was too selfish to think things through, sad that he was too insensitive to see both that his roommate could be really hurt by his actions and that he couldn't see that this was something his roommate might do.

Whoever raised this boy should be ashamed.

Yeah, cause kicking you're roommate out of what is also their room to have a midnight rendezvous is thinking things through. Jumping off a bridge is thinking things through. Commenting on something you really have no clue about is thinking things through. Get real. This kid enabled his web came so he could see what was going on in in what is also HIS room containing HIS things. Anyone that thinks he was streaming this to thousands of people really has no clue about the app he was using. As usual, you're ready to be lead by the nose by the media as they spin something in the most unfavorable light... to the point where it's blatantly inaccurate.

Rab1d-BDGR

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
What this guy did was terrible. I honestly don't understand why they still share rooms between two people in US universities. AFAIK this is quite unusual compared to other countries.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]bren7473[/nom]Dear TylerLets take a look at what you've accomplished. Instead of just taking action to have proper punishment for Ravi's actions you have embarrassed your family on a national level,... .[/citation]

hmm... just curios.... what was that embarrassment about?

killing himself?
being weak?
not kick his roommate hell out of it?
not seeking reveange from his roommate?
having sex in his dorm room?
or being gay?

You know... I am not sure which one did you mean.... and.. what you mean can really make a lot of difference... ;)

Anyway, this is a very sad news and to put this even worse.. there were more than three teens killed themselves in the past couple months because of school bulling!!

What happen to our education system?
Fail to PROTECT evry single student on campus!
Fail to teach people how to respect eachother!!
Fail to educate people killing themselve (or other people) is one of the worse ways to solve the problem they have.

Sad... sad....

lp231

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2006
[citation]What happen to our education system?Fail to PROTECT evry single student on campus!Fail to teach people how to respect eachother!!Fail to educate people killing themselve (or other people)[/citation]

So if you we're a parent and your child killed someone, your going to say "it's not my fault my child murder someone because his school never taught him killing is a crime"?

Why don't you go and bang your head on the pavement so your IQ can be lower to a negative zero.

Seriously the real question is, what the heck happened to our parenting system?!

Failed to show discipline
Failed to see pampering isn't a good thing
Failed to realize the problem stems from within

mamaswok

Distinguished
May 28, 2010
Wow, even though the world has come far on accepting same sex relationships articles like this remind us we have a long way to go.

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
Homosexuality is a fact of life.

Its not a disease. It's in the way people are made.

The sad thing is this guy sounded like a promising student who's private life has been exposed in a way which is incomprehensible.

There people who really suffers in this is his family close friends who have been left behind.

Tragic in everyway.

I just hope the guy who webcammed him gets his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.