Teen Kills Self After Friend Streams Sexual Video

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

why don't we set up a cam in the prison shower and watch his ass get raped on a daily basis !!!

konjiki7

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2009
Let me get this straight this dude was so embarrassed about being gay he killed himself?

But really to take ones own life... If your that ashamed of something your doing you should do it... duh.

G

The headline "Teen Kills Self After Friend Streams Sexual Video" is inaccurate. NOBODY that is a "friend" would do this to someone. This is an action that not even condoned to commit upon an enemy. Despicable!

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]Right, he practices that religion that condones using video cameras to record gay sex on the internet. Islam or something like that. -rolleyes-. Get a clue dude, what a stupid question.[/citation]

Look up straw men arguments. Maybe then you'll mature mature to the notion that some religions from upon homosexuality. Hello? We're trying to establish a motive here, hence an open question (I never mentioned Islam in particular). Maybe if you used your brain you'd realise he could have done this to shame someone in the name of religion or for some other reason.

I think you submitted a potentially stupid and irrational response to a straight question, a question that didn't single out any religion in particular. I'll leave you to go back to your imaginary arguments..

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
The reason behind the young gentlemen's suicide is unknown to my knowledge. Perhaps he was fearful of consequence - there are many, many cases all over the world whereby people live in abject fear of reprisal, over things like their sexuality, or being with a partner who isn't from 'their' culture or ethnic background.

To emphasize again: the motive for his suicide is as far as I know, unknown. Therefore one can only look at the possible motives. If that's considered by some people to be personal attack on say, Islam, or their religious beleifs, then that's too bad in my opinion; there's a young lad here who's ended his own life..what a waste. Now, let's get on with the business of establishing the reasons why he felt compelled to do it.

brando56894

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2009
This is my school (Rutgers University), I was browsing Toms while at work and saw the headline and instantly knew it was what went on here. I'm surprised this spread around so quickly, students have killed themselves here before and I don't believe it was this widely publicized. Hell, someone killed themselves this past summer by jumping off one of the parking decks over on College Ave and you never heard anything about it!

G

Sounds like a pretty funny joke to me, the guy overreacted haha

G

-i dont think it was invasion of privacy why would you have sex in a dorm that you share?

Status
Not open for further replies.