Question Terrans Force X511

Sep 22, 2024
Hello guys, I am new here and hope some one can help me!
I have got a Terrans Force Laptop, but can`t find any info for it on internet(any pics of motherboard and other things), I want to do some upgrades to HDD(SSD) ram and etc!
Can someone help me with info? Thanks in advance!
Here some pic from it!

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hello guys, I am new here and hope some one can help me!
I have got a Terrans Force Laptop, but can`t find any info for it on internet(any pics of motherboard and other things), I want to do some upgrades to HDD(SSD) ram and etc!
Can someone help me with info? Thanks in advance!
Here some pic from it!

From where did you buy this device?

Sep 22, 2024
when I check with CPU-Z it says that I have 4 slots for Ram, but I can see only 2 and they are used! I am little confused about that 4 slots!

Sep 22, 2024
I use this tool a lot to find computer specs, for myself, friends & relatives. Very useful, and free:
https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy
Thanks, I know that, need some advice for upgrade, actually need clear pic of motherboard, because i don't want to disassemble all components(and tbh i am not sure how to do it :) ).
Show the mainboard tab. Some laptops, like my Dell Precision Mobile Workstation does have four slots. Two on both sides of the motherboard.
here are
CPU

Graphics

Mainboard

Memory

Sep 22, 2024
I know it supports up to 32GB of ram, but can`t find ddr3 16GB single Ram and if I found it, is too expensive, over 100.

I installed one ssd but it shows in bios that it have few more sata connectors. I even replaced the DVD tray with hdd :)

It is for lite games(Heroes III)(for killing some time), invoices and other simple jobs, wont do hard things on it, and later i may use it for a nas server for nextcloud and some other, that`s why I want to upgrade ram and put some more ssd`s on it.

For now Windows, but later maybe will try some Linux distros (openmediavault or other nas OS)