The Acolyte' just restored my faith in Star Wars — and I'm not alone

Jun 6, 2024
The show might have a 94% from critics, but it has about a 40% from real audience members. Just like The last Jedi that had a 91% from critics and a 41% from real audience members.

May 6, 2024
Leslye Headwood, or whatever her forgettable name is, is a HORRIBLE writer.
She had the opportunity to keep fans glued to the screen with a mystery right from the minute it started.
Instead, she gives the entire thing away within minutes.

She, like me, may have great ideas, but, does not have the skills to close the deal. Sadly, this entire season went flat faster than a balloon in a pin factory.

Qimir: the lamest Sith ever. He did one thing impressive, then, became the woosiest Sith ever.
The twins? Cool possibilities, but, ended up sucking. They went to great lengths to show Osha was a good person, and not the murderer. Then, kills her goodness? But, makes Mae the "good one"? Not believable.
Jedi Master Sol? The strongest character of all, both literally, as a Jedi, and literarially, as the best character.

Definitely potential for the Acolyte, but, ultimately, a disappointment ended in it's prime, and rather than fix it, Disney opted to go the easy way out. Kill it.
Hopefully, they will continue the story in the future in other ways; sans Leslye whatever her name is.