The Babes of CeBIT - Part 1

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice2fyre

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2008
You need to learn to take good pics of women; the steps are:
- Get an assistant to hold an off-camera flash w/a diffuser
- Find a good looking woman (Very Important!)
- Get close
- Ask them to smile (flatter them)
- Take picture

Better luck next time.

G

no, it's just plain horrible. Don't ever say the CeBIT babes are here again. Everyone here is not dumber for having listened to you

gmccague

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
The tragedy of this is the fact that it is International Women's Week right now. I think train wreck is an understatement. This sort of behavior by companies trying to sell their stuff only continues to foster the stereo type that we are all a bunch of socially incompetent butt heads who can be enticed to buy a product by someone showing us their breasts.

G

Here they are not so bad, remember most guys going to that show never even kissed a girl......

G

Maybe my standards are too high, but are you serious? The first 2 chickens in white were cute, the rest were swamp donkeys. I can link some pics of hot booth babes for a reference point if you want.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Booth babes - yeah right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Gator36

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
Be sure to look at the full resolution picture of #3, the Be Quiet girl. That's body paint not a body suit.

caffiend

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2008
I had no problem turning away.
My time is limited, and soft core doesn't merit eye space.
I would need at least someone performing unnatural acts with a yagi.

Status
Not open for further replies.