The best Apple HomeKit products 2020

Apr 23, 2020
I'm not sure how much research you do, but I think you need to check on a few things:
1) The lock. I had August locks, and have been replacing with Level Locks or Friday Home. The reason is that whilst August is great for a single person home, the integration with HK is terrible and I could never get the locks to work through HK for more than just myself... and that's with the support of August.

Level Locks are very discreet as they are inside the door so it doesn't even look like you have a smart lock!

2) Brilliant doesn't work with HK. They've announced it, but it still isn't there... so how can it be a best? However, I would say that I'm looking forward to it when it does arrive.

Jun 25, 2020
Umm the last item. Image is incorrect. It says
"13. Ecobee (5th-gen)
The best smart thermostat for HomeKit users"
However the image is a Honeywell which is also Home kit compatible.
I had to go to Ecobee's website to verify if it is even home compatible. I'm not a fan of multiple ecosystem compatibles - as a Security Architect and Security Researcher - They can link to the lower level security and be vulnerable to both ecosystems flaws.

Jul 25, 2020
You are missing the most important one. eero as it’s the only HomeKit compatible router. If one is invested in Apple HomeKit ecosystem, eero is probably a way to go..

Jan 9, 2023
Really? No rgbw bulbs?
I have the lifx ledstrip and it has several zones to change the color. Has 700 lumens per meter, works with Google Home, Alexa, Homekit, Smatthings, Razer Chroma. The scenes that you make in the app automatically appears in the alexa app.
Fan-tas-tic!