The Best Xbox One S Deal Ever is Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tierney11290

Estimable
Feb 19, 2014
I purchased the Xbox One S bundle that was supposed to have came with the Xbox One S console, an extra controller w/ charging cable, Forza (digital), Halo 5 (digital), Recore (digital), and (I think) Halo Wars 2 (physical disc) all for $240. When the items were shipped however, it said I was sent a different bundle consisting of the Xbox One S console, an extra controller and Ghost Recon:Wildlands. This is not the bundle I ordered and not only was I charged $240 just for these items, I was also charged for the charging cable. I have confirmed this with my bank that I was charged for the wrong bundle/items.

Take heed for those who ordered it. Check your Amazon account to make sure the correct one was sent out. Amazon will not fullfil their end of the purchase and will only offer me a refund on what they sent me.

NotANewUser

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017
I also have the same problem. Amazon is showing that I ordered the version that comes with Ghost Recon, and not the Forza/Halo/Recore version that I know I purchased. No extra charges that I can see, but I am in the process of contacting support to see if this is just a visual issue caused by it not being prime day currently.

Tierney11290

Estimable
Feb 19, 2014
@NotANewUser

Let me know what you find out. I couldn't get anywhere with support. They just told me "sorry, we can't price match post-purchase which is not the case. I just didn't receive the right bundle!

NotANewUser

Prominent
Jul 12, 2017
@Tierney11290

All resolved on my end. They emailed me the codes for the 3 games and I also got a response relating to the incorrectly displayed order.

"Please be assured that you've ordered the correct items. I'm sorry that the item names didn't reflect correctly due to a technical problem. I've escalated this issue to our concerned department so that no such inconvenience is ever caused again. Please be assured that necessary actions will be taken to avoid repetition of this situation."

Tierney11290

Estimable
Feb 19, 2014
@NotANewUser

Awesome to hear! Anything in particular I should say about getting the codes? I thought I tried everything, but I guess not!

Status
Not open for further replies.