The better laptop between these two?

Greed Davis

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
Solution

id offer him 80$ if he accepts, pick it up, if no,go for the 40$ one.just read "not negotiatable" hah go for the 40$ one.

crag

Estimable
Sep 12, 2014
May sound like an idiot but i'd go for averatec, since dell's 1GB RAM is suicide, unless you're fine with running Windows XP and closing something before you open anything.

crag

Estimable
Sep 12, 2014

id offer him 80$ if he accepts, pick it up, if no,go for the 40$ one.just read "not negotiatable" hah go for the 40$ one.

Solution
Both suck badly, perform slowly, are very OLD and UNSUPPORTED, and hardware is only guaranteed for 3 years then it 'will die at any time' expectantly and with NO WARNING. Save another $200 and head to Walmart for a laptop $249, with YEAR warranty against any defect, and the next 3 years from 'dying'. If you have any problem Walmart/the manufacturer is required to help resolve it, where as these craiglists guys well..

Greed Davis

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013

" This is going to be a work only laptop (i work for Time Warner as an Installation Tech, We use laptops to update account information and equipment and test that internet is working)."

I cant work until i have a means to do my work. How good they are was not the point. Sorry, thought that would have been clearer.

TRENDING THREADS