Question the discrete graphics card for my laptop isn't working

Dec 10, 2020
I have an Asus ROG zephyrus laptop it has gtx 1660 ti maxq dedicated gpu and amd rx vega integrated graphics . The problem started from yesterday when instead of using the dedicated gpu the laptop started using the integrated gpu. i updated the drivers nothing happened . i checked the Armory crate which is the gaming ui of the laptop and it shows that the memory frequency of my gpu is 405MHz which for a gtx 1660 is pretty low . I opened task manager to check on which gpu my game is running it says that it is running on the integrated graphics. please help me . Thank you in advance.

Dec 10, 2020
install the latest drivers from ASUS support homepage, don´t use other drivers for now
amd chipset and gpu drivers, nvidia drivers
well i looked it up but it wasn't the model number of my laptop.so i searched for drivers related to ga502d .completed updating the bois to version 302 but still have persisting issues.is there any other solution to this problem.

Dec 10, 2020
well i looked it up but it wasn't the model number of my laptop.so i searched for drivers related to ga502d .completed updating the bois to version 302 but still have persisting issues.is there any other solution to this problem.
Never mind. I restarted the laptop once again and have no more issues thank you very much for helping me

Reactions: helpstar