The Kitchen For Really, Really Small Rooms

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]Scotteq[/nom]...in other news, the company's stock shot through the roof on rumor of a "World of Warcraft" version[/citation]

+1million! Just what the shut-ins need... the ability to eat without leaving their computer!

lotri

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
Cool points for style. That stove top must be an induction coil or else the latent heat after cooking would screw with the fridge.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]koga73[/nom]seems cool, idk who would buy that tho... and another problem with it is that it all "pulls out" from this box. The space requirements for this are kind of weird since you need to make sure you have enough room on all sides to open all of the compartments[/citation]
Turn it around?

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]bk420[/nom]Neat! next time i go to china i will take one of these with me! So i dont have to eat all that raw food; that gave me the craps for weeks![/citation]
If you had a problem with Chinese food, don't ever ever ever go to Mexico (or most of South America). Visiting China was a vacation compared to Mexico (sadly, neither were actual vacations.)

calinkula

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2008
[citation][nom]climber[/nom]Placing a work fridge and stove that close together can't be good, the fridge would wear out too quick I'd think. Neat idea, but even a bachelor apartment in Manhattan or Tokyo has a bigger kitchen.[/citation]

You apparently never lived in Tokyo. My "kitchen" was barely 2 feet wide, had one burner and a small sink. It was also in the hallway and not actually a room.

bloody llama

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2010
I got out my tape measure and measured out how big this thing would be. My conclusion is that it is too tiny to do anything. A mini fridge with an induction stove on top would be more useful, offer more fridge space, and I'm betting it would be cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.