The Media Frenzy Surrounding Steve Jobs' Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Yam

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
Full support here. We're here to report about tech products and news, not give health updates for the Steve Jobs fanatic.

There's no denying that Steve Job's influence on the industry is huge, but that's part of his work life and it's the one we should concentrate on. His private life and health aren't our business, especially since he's made it obvious that it's not something he's keen on sharing with the public.

We are going to respect that.

G

Next topic will be: "Media frenzy surrounding media frenzy surrounding Steve Jobs' health"

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
I think that if Steve Jobs life is in danger that he should undergo the first human head transplant involving discorporation of his head and keeping it alive on a machine.
U.S. Patent 4,666,425

Slobogob

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2006
They did the same thing with John Paul II when he got sick. I'm not even religious but there was no escaping the daily "news" or updates on how well the pope was. I'm 100% certain some tv station is updating the density-of-Steve-Jobs-feces hourly. I don't know who cares and so called journalists reporting news about something like that should be shipped to a work camp in siberia.

adamk890

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
Yeah although Steve probably means a lot to people the best thing is just to leave him alone to get better. If the worst happenes im gonna be pissed off.

G

What do you expect from main stream media journalists? They are such a sad breed of humans. They care more about their stories and agendas than they care about the actual people. Of course, this is a generalization, but unfortunately all too often true.

Steve is dying. He didn't choose this. He didn't ask for it. He got cancer. It happens to many people. Let him fight his cancer and leave his personal health alone. For crying out loud, he could be dead in a year and this loser only cares about the impact on shareholders and his feed for news? This guy is a world class egotistical selfish spoiled American brat that never made it into maturity.

No doubt Steve is an important person in American business and pop culture, but life goes on. The world won't end because some people may lose money on Apple. Life won't end because Apple products may not be the same, for good or for worse. It's just life. People die.

Status
Not open for further replies.