The Nintendo Switch Summer Fun Giveaway!

Graybush

Estimable
WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Congratulations to user matthewcimini for winning the Nintendo Switch Giveaway!!

The Tom’s Guide Community Team is proud to announce two back to back summer giveaways for the Nintendo Switch and Samsung Galaxy S8! These giveaways of our way of saying thanks to you, the proud members of our growing Tom’s Guide Community. With a huge range of members of all levels of expertise, we are the vanguard of tech and help you leverage technology to achieve your goals.

To celebrate our awesome community and every one of our members, we’ve assembled two of the most epic giveaways in Tom’s Guide history. We’re talking a brand new Nintendo Switch Splatoon 2 Bundle and an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8.

[widget="https://gleam.io/3u1NQ/nintendo-switch-summer-fun-giveaway", 800][/widget]

To kick things off, we’re hosting a week-long sweepstakes giveaway with some swanky gaming gear perfect for those seeking refuge from the summer heat. The Nintendo Switch Summer Fun Giveaway Grand Prize features a premium Nintendo Switch Splatoon 2 bundle; including a Nintendo Switch with Red and Blue Neon Joy-Cons, Splatoon 2, and a Splatoon 2 themed travel case.

For your chance to win in our two back-to-back Summer Giveaways, head over to the thread in the Audio section of the forum, and type in your public profile ID into the sweepstakes widget. You can find your public profile id in the URL address of your Public Profile Page. To get there simply to head to your profile, and select “See my profile”:

sYeJEcS.png

TLykEKz.png

n7MFOOo.png

The Nintendo Switch Summer Fun Giveaway starts Thursday, August 11th, and will close at 12 pm EDT on Friday, August 18th.

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for all the details of our second Summer Giveaway for the Samsung Galaxy S8

What: The Nintendo Switch Summer Fun Giveaway

Prize: Nintendo Switch Console with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con, the ink-splatting action game Splatoon 2, and a Splatoon 2 themed travel case

Where: This Thread in the Audio Forum

How: Follow the Instructions on the giveaway widget and log into your Tom’s Guide account

When: The Nintendo Switch Summer Fun Giveaway will start this Thursday, August 11th and close at 12 pm EDT on Friday, August 18th.

rinwindtype

Prominent
Aug 14, 2017
I super appreciate your give away, hopefully I can win it and give it to my little brother as his birthday present.

angelito317

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017
Thank you so much for this opportunity! I am a military member stationed overseas and when I went to Africa for a support mission, my Switch and all my games were stolen, this is my second chance. God bless!