The PS5 is actually underrated — here’s why

Fragslayer

Commendable
Apr 26, 2021
Yea to each there own but my PS5 has sat and collected dust whereas I've played my XBSX and XBSS (in the living room) daily. I was a avid PS4 player and only played on my One X every so often. The so called released exclusives your talking about other then returnal (which I'm excited about) are a joke Miles Morales was a VERY EXPENSIVE dlc that was definitely rushed to launch with the PS5 just so they could say they had a "exclusive" that was the first slap to our face. Astro play is probably the best title so far but got boring after A bit. Adding to my disappointment is all the lies from Sony on the promise of the PS5 Ratchet & Clank and the likes being this late on top of other stuff I'm not getting into it all. Plus Microsoft has a TON of exclusives coming and anybody that thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. All the cool features your talking about XBSX has and then some including baked in features on the AMD GPU. In most cases so far my XBSX loads games faster then the super revolutionary SSD Sony clamour on about. Sure maybe soon we might see a difference in next gen games but SSDs are SSDs any PC gamer knows this the time will miniscule at best. I'm sorry this is the worse article I've seen from this site and had to sign up just to reply. The PS5 is a rushed console that they knew they'd sell based on PS4 sales/fans like myself. They aren't showing any kind of appreciation for it's fans in prices or living up to expectations. Top or all off with it is a inferior machine (sorry that's just facts) I have both hooked up to a top of the like 5000 dollar TV and it just shows. I'm not saying my PS5 is a bad console it just isn't a great console and with the energy I feel coming from Microsoft this gen and the investment into the Xbox brand with developers and buying Zenimax ect ect ect. I'd argue your claim is very very wrong and biased at that cause the Xbox is doing all the things you mentioned and MORE. GamePass is just a machine to feed all the awesome content coming to it's player base for a monthly price instead of 60 (not 70...Sony) dollars a pop. Point being it's a tool and not the only one at there disposal. Xbox was the first to do adaptive triggers by the way so Sony is actually just catching up on that gimmick and I'm happy they did I love the feature. Point being your naming the PS5 as the best next gen machine while padding it's benefits and undermining Xbox's. I would hardly call Sony's current exclusives great they are far from it and it lacks full AMD support and the other features you mentioned the XBSX does to and it has plenty coming. Not good journalism is all. I'd say this is a EXCELLENT time to be gamer we are going to get great games from both. We can circle back with the PS5 pro hopefully they release it before Xbox Series XXX.

Reactions: JaffaC4kes
Apr 26, 2021
Alright first off I just made an account to reply to this article witch is highly not true to it ps5 was straight a disaster the price that console is is not right its nearly the same thing the ps4 is just with a better graphics card ps5 should of been atleast 300 on launch that system i wouldnt call it a next gen system xbox did great with it all games that rated to run on higher fps runs on higher fps on xbox but ps5 struggles to get past 55 fps on big games but on little small games it'll hit 70 to 80 ive not gotten ps5 to go beyond that xbox is clearly the better consoles they announced there partner ship with thousands of new company's witch most make triple a titles im sorry to say your article is a load of garbage this needs to be taken down speak the truth not how much Sony pays u

Kvally

Honorable
May 20, 2014
What PS5 exclusives???

Demon's Souls - PS3
Miles Morales - PS4
Godfall - PC (and coming to Xbox later)
Destruction All Stars - Mega Flop
Sackboy - PS4
Returnal - an indie game from housemarque that is getting a $70 price tag lol