The red light is on but when I push power I get nothing plus I have no remote to it and it's lock

Jan 28, 2019
Got this TV with out a remote also the said it was locked the red light is on but when I push power I get nothing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
N Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 6
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 15
Similar threads
My LG LED TV doesn't come on and the power indicator light doesn't flush. What could be the problem? Please help
Solved! hi im renting to buy a 50 inch smart tv....it was ok this morning and no i have sound but no picture and there is a light on i
Solved! Getting tv to power on
Solved! I have a sharp tv power on turns off by itself and the green power light starts flashing but no no picture
When the box only flashing a red light
Solved! model UN 60J6200AF (Samsung) tv would not power on after lighting storm. Could see that a fuse was blown (brown) so we replace
Solved! where's your power button on the 60 inch rear projection TV. I have it plugged up but don't see the light coming on in the fr
Solved! sony DVD home theatre doesnt power on. light on at the bottom of the deck?
Light blinking on power box but no power
My Sharp Aquos Model LC-48LE653U power light is on but no images and can’t turn off
tv screen black
How to Stop the Red Light in Roku Express Devices
TV is COMPLETELY DEAD WONT POWER ON
How to turn 60” hitachi on
The standby light is on by the TV is not responding to any button on the remote including the power button
I replace power supply,remote transmitter inoperative still
My 32 sony bravia screen is black power light green i don't have the remote how do i reset it
Sharp TV won't power on from remote after being off over night
lg remote power light stays on can't on even with good batteries
32"Panasonic plasma red power light comes on when you push the on button ,however when you push the on button on the remote so

ASK THE COMMUNITY