The Self-Warming Jacket that Charges via USB

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]sagansrun[/nom]Google this;M12™ Cordless Heated Jacket Kit 2331 Made by Milwaukee tools.[/citation]
+1 ty for the tip this will match very nicely with my HD (heavy duty) sabersaw
all my cordless tools are dewalt :( guess i will have to check newegg to see if they still have $35 18v battery packs for this.

borisof007

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Carbon footprint of a rechargeable jacket?

Anyway, lol at the BttF reference, and I hope we can integrate this technology with interwoven solar panels in clothing. Sunpowered A/C or Heated clothing = awesome

vir_cotto

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2006
[citation][nom]G00fySmiley[/nom]i spent $500ish on my jacket ... then again it also has kevlar, and titanium plates, and impact foam ... and designed to help protect me in cse a i fall at up to 90 mph... did i mention its a motorcycle jacket... i'd liek to see this tech in them though .. it can get awfully cold when riding at highway speeds even when its only a little chilli out[/citation]

it's been out for a while I have a heated vest, and gloves, that plug in my motorcycle battery.

They have heated gloves, pants jackets, gloves, socks, you can plug them into the battery or get some that have their own built in battery that charge in a normal outlet, which you can get an adapter to and plug into the motorcycle battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.