The Sims 4 Review: Welcome to the Dollhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargblarghonk

Estimable
Sep 9, 2014
Have to agree with Titanburner on this one. My wife, who is a long time sims fan, has yet so be silent about the large number of things that are missing from it that were in the sims3.

Blargblarghonk

Estimable
Sep 9, 2014
Have to agree with Titanburner on this one. My wife, who is a long time sims fan, has yet so be silent about the large number of things that are missing from it that were in the sims3.

Rachel Hester

Estimable
Sep 9, 2014
If they update this game and add expansions like they did for the Sims 3, I am confident that there will be a LOT of added content in the future.

SeabeeGR

Estimable
Sep 9, 2014
If they update this game and add expansions like they did for the Sims 3, I am confident that there will be a LOT of added content in the future.

Definitely in the most heinous way possible when certain elements to TS4 should of been implemented in the game already; load just to go to another building across the way, really?? But...this is EA in its finest.

SeabeeGR

Estimable
Sep 9, 2014

Definitely in the most heinous way possible when certain elements to TS4 should of been implemented in the game already; load just to go to another building across the way, really?? But...this is EA in its finest.

WhoAreyou1

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014
The games deserves a 2 star rating ,not more tan that, EA removed 80+ features and functionaities and made it a dumbed down game,it isnot a simulation game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.